How to Apply
We are not yet accepting applications for the summer 2020 cohort. Applications should be available in late November. Once the application is available, applicants will be able to click on the "Apply to STAR-PREP" button on the homepage. The application will also be accessible via this page.
Applicants will be able to submit their STAR-PREP application via the online application portal after creating a profile and uploading a photo.
- The online application will include questions about demographic information, address, academic history, and research experience
- You'll be asked to provide names and email addresses for three references. An email will be sent directly to the references from the logix website once the application is submitted.
- You'll be asked to upload a recent CV/resume.
- You will also be asked to respond to an essay.
Please note: Once you submit the application, you will not be able to make changes to it.
- Please upload transcripts from all Universities/colleges attended into the application portal, e-mail them to email@example.com, or send them via mail.
Regular Mail to:
UMB STAR-PREP c/o Leanne Simington
University of Maryland School of Medicine
Medical Science Training Facility
10 S. Pine Street
3-57W, Room 357J
Baltimore, MD 21201