How to Apply
The application portal for STAR-PREP is now closed. We are no longer accepting applications for cohort 5. Our application portal will re-open in Fall 2020.
Information about our Application Portal
Applicants will be able to submit their STAR-PREP application via the online application portal after creating a profile and uploading a photo.
- The online application will include questions about demographic information, address, academic history, and research experience
- You'll be asked to provide names and email addresses for three references. An email will be sent directly to the references from the logix website once the application is submitted.
- You'll be asked to upload a recent CV/resume.
- You will also be asked to respond to an essay.
Please note: Once you submit the application, you will not be able to make changes to it.
- Please upload transcripts from all Universities/colleges attended into the application portal, e-mail them to email@example.com, or send them via mail.
Regular Mail to:
UMB STAR-PREP c/o Leanne Simington
University of Maryland School of Medicine
Medical Science Training Facility
10 S. Pine Street
3-57W, Room 357J
Baltimore, MD 21201
If you have additional questions or concerns about the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org