Skip to main content

Financial Aid

Governmental financial aid, such as educational loans, is available to American citizens only.

To request aid, submit the FAFSA by Feb. 15 to  the appropriate campus:

Students apply for this financial aid annually and the aid begins in the fall semester. The amount of aid per student varies, depending on his/her degree of financial need.