How to Apply
Our graduate program seeks individuals who will bring their scholarship, motivation, and commitment to the student body. Applicants must have a complete application on file in the Admissions Office to be reviewed for admission. Applications will be reviewed beginning March 15 of each year.
All applications must include:
- Essay indicating areas of program interest.
- Curriculum vitae.
- Official transcripts from all schools attended.
- Three letters of reference written by individuals familiar with the candidate's academic and work experiences.
- Official GRE scores.
- You may contact the GRE at (609)771-7670 or online at http://www.gre.org for more information.
- Our institution code is 5848 and our department code is 0619.
- Official TOEFL scores are required when a student's first language is not English. Our institution code is 5848 and our department code is 48.
- International applicants must provide two official native-language transcripts (or mark sheets) and two official transcripts translated into English from each college or university attended. Documents must list subjects, grades, and class rank. Students whose universities issue only one set of official records must provide certified, notarized (raised seal), copies of those records.
To receive a brochure and additional information please contact the Program Coordinator, Monica Martinez.
To apply online please go to the Graduate School's Application Site.