How to Apply
Our graduate program seeks individuals who will bring their scholarship, motivation, and commitment to the student body. Applicants must have a complete application on file in the Admissions Office to be reviewed for admission. Applications will be reviewed beginning February 15 of each year.
All applications must include:
- Essay indicating areas of program interest.
- Curriculum vitae.
- Official transcripts from all schools attended.
- Three letters of reference written by individuals familiar with the candidate's academic and work experiences.
- Official GRE scores.
- You may contact the GRE at 609.771.7670 or online at http://www.gre.org for more information.
- Our institution code is 5848 and our department code is 0619.
- Official TOEFL (http://www.ets.org/toefl) scores are required when a student's first language is not English. Our institution code is 5848 and our department code is 48.
- International applicants must satisfy the requirements listed on that page
To receive a brochure and additional information please contact the Program Coordinator, Janice Abarro (email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 410.706.0856).
To apply online please go to the Graduate School's application site (http://www.graduate.umaryland.edu/Admissions/Apply-Now/).