How to Apply
Our graduate program seeks individuals who will bring their scholarship, motivation, and commitment to the student body. Applicants must have a complete application on file in the Admissions Office to be reviewed for admission. Applications will be reviewed beginning December 15 of each year.
All applications must include:
- Essay indicating areas of program interest.
- Curriculum vitae.
- Official transcripts from all schools attended.
- Three letters of reference written by individuals familiar with the candidate's academic and work experiences.
- Official GRE scores.
- You may contact the GRE at 609.771.7670 or online at http://www.gre.org for more information.
- Our institution code is 5848 and our department code is 0619.
- Applicants who currently hold PT licensure in the United States are not required to submit GRE scores.
- Official TOEFL (http://www.ets.org/toefl) scores are required when a student's first language is not English. Our institution code is 5848 and our department code is 48.
- International applicants must satisfy the requirements listed on that page
To receive a brochure and additional information please contact the Academic Program Specialist (email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 410-706-7721).
To apply online please go to the Graduate School's application site (https://umaryland.elluciancrmrecruit.com/Apply/Account/Login).
Unofficial copies of your transcripts may be provided for the application review process and should be uploaded as supplemental items to the online application. You must submit transcripts from each college/university attended, including coursework in progress at time of application.
If you are offered admission, you must then provide official transcripts from each college/university from which a degree was earned. The transcript must be provided to the Graduate School directly from the prior, degree-granting institution in a sealed envelope in order for that document to be considered official. Alternatively, it may be provided to the Graduate School electronically by way of a secure, encrypted platform. Each transcript should bear the signature of the registrar and the seal of the granting institution.
Transcripts (US only) may be obtained from/provided by one of the following secure, encrypted transcript services:
Have your transcripts sent to:
University of Maryland, Baltimore
The Graduate School
620 W. Lexington St., 5th Floor
Baltimore, Maryland 21201
Official, electronic transcripts may be sent directly from your degree-granting institution to email@example.com.